Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Scallops

While home in Washington my mom made scallops. So good!! And easy :-)



Photobucket 
1 lb. scallops
butter and olive oil to coat pan
seasoning to taste (we used Kirtland's no-salt seasoning)

Sauce:
1/2 cup mayo
2-3 Tbsp. capers
Photobucket 
Saute scallops in butter and oil on high heat (you want to cook them hot and fast so they don't turn out tough). 

Sprinkle seasoning.
 
When browned, flip over and saute other side (each side usually takes 2-3 minutes, depending on size).
Serve!
Mix mayo and capers together.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love scallops! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog you have here. I just checked out your recipe index and so many things sound amazing, especially your Sugar Cookies w/ Lemon Cream Cheese Icing. I'm a new follower - check out my blog and follow back if you're interested http://eatcakefordinner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

previous Next home