Saturday, August 6, 2011

No-Bake Cookies

I LOVE these cookies! They are super fast and quite tasty. Chocolate peanut butter goodness! I also love that I can make them in the summer without making my kitchen feel like an oven.

Photobucket 
1/2 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
4 Tbsp cocoa
1/2 cup peanut butter
3- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
2 tsp. vanilla
Photobucket
Add the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan. 
 
Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute. 
 
Stir in the next 3 ingredients.
 
 
Drop onto wax/foil/parchment paper. Let cool until set.  Yep, it's that easy :-)

These are some of my favorite cookies!

2 comments:

  1. I love no-bake cookies! It's so hot here in Georgia that I hate to turn on the oven. These cookies are the perfect solution. Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! I love no bake cookies! You guys have such a fun blog! I love that you sisters are all blogging together! I found your blog through a link party and love it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out mine and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

previous Next home