Saturday, August 6, 2011

No-Bake Cookies

I LOVE these cookies! They are super fast and quite tasty. Chocolate peanut butter goodness! I also love that I can make them in the summer without making my kitchen feel like an oven.

Photobucket 
1/2 cup butter
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
4 Tbsp cocoa
1/2 cup peanut butter
3- 3 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
2 tsp. vanilla
Photobucket
Add the first 4 ingredients in a saucepan. 
 
Bring to a rolling boil, and boil for 1 minute. 
 
Stir in the next 3 ingredients.
 
 
Drop onto wax/foil/parchment paper. Let cool until set.  Yep, it's that easy :-)

These are some of my favorite cookies!

3 comments:

  1. I love no-bake cookies! It's so hot here in Georgia that I hate to turn on the oven. These cookies are the perfect solution. Thanks for sharing on Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me smile. Thanks for inspiring me and many others to even attempt this feat. Really appreciate that you linked up at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! I love no bake cookies! You guys have such a fun blog! I love that you sisters are all blogging together! I found your blog through a link party and love it! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out mine and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

previous Next home