Monday, June 20, 2011

Baked Potato Chips

I made hash browns earlier and it made me want to explore my Kichenaid slicer/shredder a little more. I discovered the thin slicer is great for cutting potato chips!
Photobucket 
Potatoes (I used 4 red potatoes)
canola oil
seasoning (I made some with seasoning salt and some with just regular salt and pepper)
Photobucket 
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. I used the Kichenaid fine slicer to cut the perfect little chips. 
 
Pour a few tbsp oil in a glass baking dish. Dry the chips and place them in a single layer in pan. 

Sprinkle with seasoning and bake them for 13-15 minutes. 
 
Move dish to a cooling rack and add a little more seasoning.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh these look scrumptious!!!

    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice ... I love potatoes and this is healthier than fries!

    ReplyDelete

previous Next home